- Will this plugin work with my website?
For our FB Conversions Plugin to work with your website it must be built using WordPress and you must have Gravity Forms installed.
- Why should I use this plugin?
If you are running Facebook Ads and spending money to drive traffic to your website, you want to convert as many of these visitors into customers as possible. You also want Facebook to learn more about your ideal customer so that they can send more "look-a-likes" to you. This is where our plugin plays a key role by sending data back to Facebook in real time so that more people see your ads who are likely to be interested in them.
- What are the benefits of using our plugin?
Our plugin uses Facebook's Conversions API to feed marketing data back to Facebook in real time which helps optimise and personalise your ads, making sure they are shown to people who are more likely to be interested in them.
Facebook has listed the following benefits on using their Conversions API:
- Reduce your cost per action as a result of improved connectivity. Data from the Conversions API is less impacted than the Pixel by browser loading errors, connectivity issues and ad blockers. When you use the Conversions API alongside the Pixel, it creates a more reliable connection that helps the delivery system decrease your cost per action.
- Optimize ads for actions that happen later in the customer’s journey. Examples of these events include actions that happen after a purchase (such as subscriptions), actions that happen in stores, or even customer scores. This information helps Meta show your ads to customers who are more likely to be profitable and generate value for your business.
- Improve measurement. The Conversions API can help you better measure ad performance and attribution across your customer’s full journey, from discovery to conversion. This helps you better understand how digital advertising impacts both online and offline results.
- Reduce your cost per action as a result of increased event matching. Your marketing data is most effective when it can be matched with accounts across Meta technologies. With the Conversions API, you can include additional customer information parameters that help increase matched events and your Event Match Quality score.
- Increase data control. When implemented separately from the Pixel, the Conversions API gives you more control over what you share and when you share it.
- Do I need to be a web developer to use the plugin?
No you don't! That's why we are here to provide any support you need with installing and using our plugin. Unlimited support is included in our plugin licensing fee. View pricing here.
- Can I cancel my account at any time?
Yes, if you ever decide that our FB Conversions Plugin isn't the best plugin for your business, simply cancel your account from your Account panel.
- What’s the time span for your contracts?
All plans are month-to-month unless you subscribe for an annual plan.
- Do you offer any discounted plans?
Yes, we offer up to 17% discount on an annual plans, when they are paid upfront.
- Do you offer support if I need help?
Yes! Top-notch customer support for our paid customers is key for a quality product, so we'll do our very best to resolve any issues you encounter via our support page.
- Do you offer refunds?
We don't offer refunds, but if you are decide to pay month-by-month you can cancel at anytime.